Our COVID-Safe plans
Updated 18 April 2021
We cannot wait to be back with you for our concerts at Sydney Town Hall! And foundational to our operation is compliance with best-practice COVID-safe principles and requirements. The Good Old Days Concerts is a registered COVID-safe business in NSW. We are working closely with the Sydney Town Hall to ensure our policies and procedures are in alignment. We are pleased to share with you pertinent details of our COVID-safe plan:
- All patrons feeling unwell on performance day, or exhibiting cold or flu-like symptoms, or if required to self-isolate for any reason, are not to attend Sydney Town Hall and our performance.
- All patrons are required to maintain physical-distancing whilst waiting to enter Sydney Town Hall, and within the Sydney Town Hall premises as much as is practically possible, and to comply with the directions of Sydney Town Hall and Good Old Days Concerts staff implementing such physical-distancing policy.
- To reduce crowding we will be using three entrances/exits, staggered arrival/entrance times and section-by-section exit for our patrons. Details will be sent to you by mail with your entrance tickets.
- All patrons are required to wear masks within the Sydney Town Hall premises and to use hand-sanitiser and practice regular hand-washing sanitation.
- All patrons are required to scan the QR code for Sydney Town Hall with the Service NSW app and show their checked-in status prior to being physically admitted to the venue by Sydney Town Hall security staff. Patrons without a smartphone and unable to be added as a dependent to another’s QR code check-in will be assisted by staff at the entrances to Sydney Town Hall to check-in manually prior to admittance to the venue. It is not possible to enter the venue without first checking-in in this manner.
- All hard surfaces within the Sydney Town Hall will be cleaned and sanitised by Sydney Town Hall staff between performances in accordance with established protocols.